just went ahead and painted one of the sketches
Automatic Writing is when messages seem to come from out of nowhere and into through your hand onto the paper. It’s said that a ghost or a spirit of some kind, sends you messages through it. It’s one way to communicate with ghosts. You can try it out for yourself. Here’s what you have to do:
- Find a quiet spot without distractions.
- Sit at a table or desk where you’ll be comfortable, with paper and pen (or pencil).
- Take a few moments to clear your mind.
- Touch the pen or pencil to the paper.
- Try not to consciously write anything.
- While keeping your mind as clear as possible, let your hand write whatever comes across.
- Avoid looking at the paper; you might even keep your eyes closed.
- When it seems to be done, if and when automatic writing does occur, look over what your hand has produced carefully. The writing may appear to be nonsense or just scribbling, but try to decipher it as best as possible.
- Keep trying. Nothing might happen your first few attempts.
- If you start to achieve success, you can try asking questions to see if you can receive responses.
My dad got super upset when I told him that Inglorious Bastards was like, one of my most favorite movies. Why? Because It’s an Alternate History film and not meant to be historically accurate. My response, “But, Dad….killin’ Nazi’s”